Here is the final part of the list of books featured at the latest Pacific APA.
- Brian Epstein, The Ant Trap: Rebuilding the Foundations of the Social Sciences
- Thomas W. Polger and Lawrence Shapiro, The Multiple Realization Book
- Stephen Palmquist, Baring all in Reason’s Light: Kant’s Critique of Mysticism as an Affirmation of Religious Experience
- Loubna El Amine, Classical Confucian Political Thought: A New Interpretation
- Jenann Ismael, How Physics Makes Us Free
- Tommie Shelby, Dark Ghettos: Injustice, Dissent, and Reform
- Michael Ferejohn, Formal Causes: Definition, Explanation, and Primacy in Socratic and Aristotelian Thought
- Sebastian Luft, The Space of Culture: Towards a Neo-Kantian Philosophy of Culture (Cohen, Natorp, and Cassirer)
- Imogen Dickie, Fixing Reference
- Carlos Sanchez, Contingency and Commitment: Mexican Existentialism and the Place of Philosophy
- Robert Sinnerbrink, Cinematic Ethics: Exploring Ethical Experience Through Film
Have a suggestion for the What Are You Reading column? Contact us here.