Paper submissions for the 2017 APA Pacific Division meeting in Seattle, Washington, are currently open. Submissions close at 11:59 p.m. Pacific time on September 1. If you have a paper that is ready or nearly ready for submission, please submit it as soon as possible at the paper submissions website. Here are a few important reminders about Pacific Division submissions.
- All authors of each submitted paper must be current members of the APA.
- The author’s name must not appear anywhere in the paper file or the abstract.
- Both colloquium and symposium submissions require an abstract of no more than 150 words.
- Both colloquium and symposium submissions require a 750-word synopsis, which should be clearly labeled within the paper document.
- The Pacific Division does not accept submissions that include both a symposium and a colloquium version of a paper. A submission must be either one or the other.
Before submitting, we recommend that you review the paper submission guidelines, since papers that do not comply with these guidelines will not be reviewed. If you have any questions about paper submissions, please contact Mike Morris at the APA national office.